Apartment Flash: Unusual And Huge In Murray Hill, $4500


Dining room, bedroom, 1st living room, 2nd living room

7 rooms? 6 rooms? 7 1/2? I'm still not quite sure. That was my impression both before and after seeing this apartment in Murray Hill, one of the strangest, and best values I have seen in a while. Essentially it's two junior four apartments combined, and the total square footage is somewhere between 1600 and 1700. It is being renovated and has very good bones- hardwood and hardwood herringbone floors, moldings etc.. It is on the first floor, but faces South (with 3-4 story brownstones across the street). It has 1 bedroom, 2 living rooms, a laundry room (with wet bar?), dining room, eat-in kitchen, windowed office or 2nd, um 3rd bedroom?? Like I said, it is unusual, but a huge space especially for someone a tad more creative than I. 24 hour doorman, west of 3rd in Murray Hill. Curious? Call 646-237-4170 to see it in person.

Comments

Popular Posts